Ingredients (serves 4-5)
1. Combine quinoa and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, cover and leave for 15mins (you can use for extra flavour)
2. Chop up sweet potato, beetroot and place onto a oiled pan and place in the over for 45-60mins at 180deg C (cooking time may vary based on type of over)
3. Spice chicken breast (I like to combine chilli, paprika and mixed herbs),
4. Place spiced chicken breast into over approximately 30mins after vegetables
5. Once quinoa has absorbed all water pour into separate bowl, combine with rocket leaves and feta cheese.
6. After 30mins chicken breast should be cooked, take out of oven and allow to cool on a board.
7. Check vegetables with a fork, if certain pieces are still hard, continue checking every 5-10mins until cooked.
8. Once vegetables and ready and chicken has cooled, cut up chicken and combine vegetables and chicken to quinoa mixture.
I like to add extra chilli flakes or balsamic vinegar and olive oil. May also be nice with topped parmesan cheese.